Sunday, May 9, 2010

Wow!

I am a little overwhelmed - and SO appreciative - of the amount of support I've received from family and friends upon the start of this journey.  It's not that I didn't think people would support me, of course, but I never imagined the number that one little post on Facebook would provoke so many heartfelt responses.

Admittedly it's a little scary to realize that people are actually reading this - and that I truly can't back down now!  Mostly, however, it's inspiring, amazing and has totally pumped me up!  While I struggled a bit this weekend with fitting in exercise, watching my food intake and limiting my alcohol I did feel like I was taking a step in the right direction (though it was definitely a baby step!).

I guess that's why we call it a "journey"...



1 comment:

  1. Baby steps my friend. They lead to a fulfilling journey.
    Keep up the great work! You are 6 days or so closer to your end goal!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete