Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Clay


I can't believe that the upstairs studio space at Clay opened over a month ago and this is the first time I've blogged about it!  If you thought I was in love (or infatuated?) with Clay Fitness before - just wait!

Can you believe this gorgeous space used to be Bel Rio?



See the yellow things hanging from the monkey bars (yes, monkey bars!)? Those are TRX Training Systems. They look innocent, but they are amazing (and torturous) little creatures. They can work every muscle in your body (and Hyam makes sure they do!). 

Somehow I neglected to get photos of the cycling room or the shower (seriously the shower is gorgeous - you gotta see it!) so I will do that some time in the next few weeks.  Or...you could stop by and check it out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment